I’m Morgan. My favorite sports are running, skiing and all types of bicycling, but I really just like being outside. I am trained facilitator and mediator and I work in environmental policy communications.
For three years, I worked for the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) as one of two Trail Care Crews. My husband Steve and I travelled around the US leading trailwork sessions, meeting with land managers, and working with IMBA-affiliated clubs and members to improve mountain biking and overall trail-use opportunities.
I enjoy making and eating good food; I listen to choice songs over and over again; and I am happy in any kind of weather.
Here is a picture of me:
- I grew up in California and in France and speak a few languages.
- I was the CU mascot, Chip, for two years.
- I find myself strangely drawn to Charlie Watts.
- I could eat a jar of pickles in no time flat.
- I don’t sweeten my tea.
- I like both mountains or beaches.
- I struggle to find the balance between what I need and what I want.
- It wouldn’t be so bad if I had to wear only one pair of jeans for the rest of my life, as long as I could just find one pair that fit me well.
Contact information on the Contact page.